SignHealth is a Deaf-led charity working for a future where there are no barriers to good health and wellbeing for all Deaf people. We offer specialist services in British Sign Language, including domestic abuse support, psychological therapy and social care. Our charity also campaigns to raise awareness of the barriers we face when trying to access health services and information.
Most of SignHealth’s staff are Deaf, making us the largest employer of Deaf people in the UK. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, where everyone feels they belong.
- BSL Health Library – https://signhealth.org.uk/health-video-library/
- Deaf Therapy Services – https://signhealth.org.uk/with-deaf-people/psychological-therapy/
- Domestic Abuse Team – https://signhealth.org.uk/with-deaf-people/domestic-abuse/
- Advocacy service – https://signhealth.org.uk/with-deaf-people/advocacy/
- Support for young people – https://signhealth.org.uk/with-deaf-people/supporting-young-people/